Sunday, March 2, 2014
Just some numbers
Hello group -- I did some simple math regarding how many cups they use at the Peregrine Perk. According to one of the gals there, they serve anywhere from 250 to 300 cups of hot beverages every day. I split the difference and if they were to sell 275 cups of hot beverages 5 days a week for 15 weeks that would be 20,625 cups in a semester. It would also be 20,625 plastic lids and 20,625 paper sleeves. A big number! I was unable to figure out how much space the cups might take up in a landfill, but I think the large number kind of speaks for itself. Angelica is getting information regarding cost for cups, lids and sleeves -- significant savings could be realized for both the Peregrine Perk and the C-Store.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment