Everyone was in attendance:
- David Dahle
- Anne Weber
- Angelica (Angie) Franco
- Rachelle Messner
- Chelsea Jannett
Items discussed during the meeting included:
- Personal information about each team member: major/minor, hometown, family life, where we work and have worked, and whatever else we felt our group should know.
- Personal strengths and skills we have. I do not believe we got to hear everyone's, so I believe it would be beneficial to come back to this next time.
- Where and when our weekly group meetings will be. Our weekly group meetings are each Wednesday from 12pm-1pm in the Library. It's possible that since we all have class in KFA before, we might all walk there together! :)
A decision was also made that everyone would think of ideas on what they would like to see changed on campus and that the official topic we will work to improve on campus will be decided at the meeting on Wednesday, February 19.
With that said, our next group meeting is Wednesday, February 19 in the Library.
I'm looking forward to a great experience working in this group. I already believe I am incredibly lucky to have been placed with these individuals!
Hey its angie, I'm not sure if you have added me or not yet
ReplyDeleteHi, it's Rachelle -- I think I did this thing right. So confused.
ReplyDeleteI am seeing both of your comments…yay! Rachelle- did you get an email about the blog? It said you should receive an email with a confirmation link if it's working properly with your account.
ReplyDelete